Table of Contents:
- How do I know if your products are genuine?
- Do I have to pay full payment upon making my order? Is it possible to pay just the deposit first?
- I placed an order but haven’t received any notification. What should I do?
- Can I wait until all my pre-orders arrived then ship them together to save on shipping fees?
- What happen if my parcel is lost or damaged?
- What happen if I receive the wrong item?
- Can I cancel my purchase?
- My order is taking extremely long time to arrive. What can I do?
- There's an item I want but it's sold out. Can you let me know when it's back in stock?
- What are rebate vouchers? How are they used?
- When will I know my orders are in?
- Can I ship to other address instead of mine?
- How do I pay via Local Bank transfer?
- How do I contact you if I have further or other enquiry.
How do I know if your products are genuine?
We only sell original merchandises and our goods are taken from respectable and reliable sources (eg. GoodSmile Company, Kotobukiya, etc). We ship limited collection items directly from Japan to prevent any bootlegs.
Do I have to pay full payment upon making my order? Is it possible to pay just the deposit first?
Deposit payment can be paid for pre-order items that has the deposit only option. Please select the deposit only option before adding the item to cart. Unfortunately, for items without the option, only full payment is accepted.
I placed an order but haven’t received any notification. What should I do?
If you have not receive any notification after 24 hours after making your order, please do contact us at email@example.com
Can I wait until all my pre-orders arrived then ship them together to save on shipping fees?
Unfortunately, shipping will be based per order basis. There will be no collation of shipping with other orders. However, shipping of items will be collated per month and sent within the same order.
What happen if my parcel is lost or damaged?
If your orders are missing or damaged, please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number.
What happen if I receive the wrong item?
If you have received the wrong order, please contact us at email@example.com
Can I cancel my purchase?
Once the order has been processed, there will be strictly no cancellation of order.
My order is taking extremely long time to arrive. What can I do?
Please do check with us for the expected arrival date if your item is taking very long to arrive?
What are rebate vouchers? How are they used?
Rebate vouchers are given after you have made your purchases. They are normally given as a percentage of your purchase and it can be used for your next purchase with us! (Please note that rebate vouchers cannot be used with the kuji collection)
There's an item I want but it's sold out. Can you let me know when it's back in stock?
Most of the anime related merchandises are one time production unless there is a re-issue by the manufacturer. However, if there is a certain product that you would like to find, you can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When will I know my orders are in?
When your orders arrive, we will notify you via SMS once it is ready for shipping.
Can I ship to other address instead of mine?
If you like to ship to other address instead of your own, please do drop us an email when we send you your notification.
How do I pay via Local Bank transfer?
Our bank account number will be shown on the order confirmation page once the order has been confirmed. Please email us with your name, order number and the transaction proof (eg. Screen shot of the transaction) once you have transferred. Please do note that the transfer has to be done within 5 days or before the closing date whichever comes first. Orders will be cancelled if not done by then. Once we have verified your payment, we will send you a confirmation email.
How do I contact you if I have further or other enquiry.
You can contact us via facebook messenger, email (Info@animono.org) or through the contact us on our webpage if you have further enquiries.
Terms and Conditions for AniMono Online Shop
- A non-refundable deposit or full payment is required for all Pre-order; order is secured only when deposit has been made/ confirmed
- Customer will have to collect and pay the balance payment within 2 weeks after Pre-order item had arrived to enjoy the pre order pricing, collection after 2 weeks will be charged as store retail price.
- A Full Refund will only occur when Animono could not secure the item.
- Animono reserve the right to amend the price of the Pre-order/Sale item with/without prior notice to the customer, once the transaction is complete.
- When stocks cut or shortage occur, available stocks will be distribute in accordance maximum 1 (one) piece to customer with the earliest pre-order. (Only apply to Pre-order.)
- Photos shown in our catalog are of prototypes or samples provided by the manufacturer. Some inconsistencies between the prototypes and the ones actually marketed for mass-production may be present. Additionally, some products have sections that need hand painting at the factory, which may also cause individual differences. Small imperfections in paint or parts on your item may be present. These are naturally occurring inconsistencies caused by the mass-production process and are not considered defects. Any superficial box damages (dents, creases) are not considered ‘damaged goods’, therefore neither exchange nor refund will be made.
- Any defects (i.e. broken limbs, missing parts) found are to be reported within 3 days (Overseas Customer will need to send us a picture of product via email no later than 3 days after receiving the merchandise), and will be handled on a case-by-case basis, exchanges will be subjected to manufacturers/suppliers final decision..
- Customer understands that pre-ordering an item is not a guarantee purchase.
- Local customer can choose to pay via Bank Transfer, PAYPAL, MasterCard and Visa.
- AniMono reserve the right to amend/add/delete any of the Pre-order/Online Sales Terms and Conditions with/without prior notice.
- Customer will have to agree to all the above Terms and Conditions before making a Purchase/Pre-order with AniMono.